1. 뜻과 예문
- (of land or soil) that plants grow well in
- Climate and a fertile soil have been important elements in this growth.
- (of people, animals or plants) that can produce babies, young animals, fruit or new plants
- The treatment has been tested on healthy fertile women under the age of 35.
- [usually before noun] that produces good results; that encourages activity
- a fertile partnership
- [usually before noun] (of a person’s mind or imagination) that produces a lot of new ideas
- the product of a fertile imagination